Adactit wins the Global Microsoft Cloud Partner of the Year Award

 In Industry News

MS-CloudAdactit (Copenhagen, Denmark) has been announced as winner of the worldwide 2015 Microsoft Small & Midmarket Cloud Solutions Partner of the Year Award. The company was honored among a global field of top Microsoft partners for demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of customer solutions based on Microsoft technology.

Adactit has 100% focus on delivering Microsoft cloud solutions for enterprises and public organizations and not the least cloud productivity – i.e. to ensure that cloud computing solutions are not only technically implemented with customers but also put to use by their employees in order to reap the benefits and the opportunities available to work and collaborate smarter, share knowledge and increase innovation.

It is fantastic honor to receive this award. This confirms we meet our customers the right way. The technology must be implemented correctly, but it is most often only 20% of the process. The remaining 80% is about understanding our customers’ business and in cooperation ensuring proper user adoption of the technology by the employees through a structured process from vision into actual usage.

Jesper Grønbæk, Managing partner at Adactit.

Jesper Grønbæk, Managing Partner at Adactit.

Adactit has recently launched a new version of our APPowerment Intranet, based on SharePoint Online, and we hope this award will help us recruit partners and customers around the world.

Adactit was in the fall of 2014 appointed Danish ‘Microsoft Enterprise Social & Collaboration Partner of the Year’, which means that in less than 3½ years we have become not only one of Denmark’s leading Microsoft Cloud Partners with 20 employees and +250 customers, but now also one of the world’s best. It is an achievement that we are very proud of – a huge thanks to our dedicated employees and customers who have brought us here,” says Jesper Grønbæk, Managing partner at Adactit.

“Microsoft’s success as a company is dependent upon our ecosystem of great partners, and Adactit is a shining example of the kind of innovation our partners continue to drive year after year,” said Phil Sorgen, Corporate Vice President, Worldwide Partner Group, Microsoft Corp. “We are pleased to recognize Adactit for being selected as winner of the 2015 Microsoft Small & Midmarket Cloud Solutions Partner of the Year award and for demonstrating excellence in providing value to our mutual customers.”

The Microsoft Worldwide Partner Awards has been presented in 43 categories, chosen from more than 2,300 entrants from 108 different countries worldwide. The awards will be celebrated at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference in Orlando, Florida July 12 – 16, 2015 where more than 15,000 partners from all over the world are expected to attend.

Recommended Posts
Most Recent Projects